Friday 1 February 2013

New tools, cool!

Hey, I've just discovered a fabulous new tool, which creates a copy of an Etsy treasury for blogs. Thanks to Yvonne, at MyHauntedAttic for sending me the link to the webpage: http://redrowstudio.com/tools/treasury.php which has the tool and easy to follow instructions to generate the tool for the treasury. If you get stuck, like I did - basically because I didn't follow the instructions property, hop over to Handmadeology for detailed screen by screen instruction. It works! Thank you guys for the info, and the fabulous tool.

The following treasuries were placed here, by using this 'magic' tool. The first one "One Day I'll Fly Away", I created myself, the other "All the things I love" created by Dehandmadecosmetics which features the little felt rabbit brooch that I recently made.

Now that I've discovered this neat little tool, I'll be posting more treasuries, as I go along, both ones I've curated, and ones I am featured in. 

On previewing the post, I realise I have to amend the side bar widths, or the treasury width, which I need to look into...... watch this space!


'One Day I'll Fly Away' by veganessa

One day I'll fly awayLeave your love to yesterdayWhat more can your love do for meWhen will love be through with me


Vintage Rusty Found Objects ...
$3.00

The Lighthouse, Caldey Islan...
$155.00

ACEO original drawing illust...
$10.00

aceo original fantasy castle
$5.00

Handmade Journal-Handmade No...
$16.99

French Vintage Post Card.
$3.50

BEACH COMBER
$55.00

Drum in a Welsh Tree large 1...
$25.00

Blank Card - Loved
$4.00

Small Notebook, Keeping Sco...
$3.50

Make Up Bag - Comic Book Lov...
$13.40

greetings card. holding hand...
$3.20

Hand-made shabby chic clay h...
$5.00

Home Sweet Home Shabby Chic ...
$8.50

Dusky Pink Crochet Heart Bun...
$24.00

Vintage Banded Agate Pendant...
$14.00

'All the Things I Love' by esalcedo

Vegan findings for Valentine's Day!


Three Vintage Glass Vases Bo...
$18.00

25 Holiday Red Envelopes, ec...
$6.50

Savoy Mark II Camera - Mint ...
$75.00

Geometric flower necklace ma...
$32.00

Metallic Magenta and Gold Sh...
$8.50

Red beaded crochet iphone co...
$15.00

Floral Red Poppies iPhone 5 ...
$14.99

Red Clutch Linen Lotus Flowe...
$75.00

Cowl Scarf - Moss Green Knit...
$25.00

Small Mint Green Heart Stick...
$5.00

Red neoprene fabric medium s...
$79.00

Mint Green Ring // Aventurin...
$19.00

Southwestern Turquoise Gemst...
$75.00

Red Slipper Socks, Lacing Sl...
$16.00

Adorable green eco-felt rabb...
$6.00

16k Gold Plated Chain with C...
$18.60

No comments: