Thursday 14 February 2013

Delightful Rabbit Treasury.

I'm still fascinated by my new find - 'A treasury copy generator', so thought I'd post the latest treasury that has included a rabbit brooch from my shop on Etsy: A super cute treasury with the most darling items ever! Spring is just around the corner.

'Rabbits Everywhere!' by 3Rabbits

A bunny inspired me to go vegan years ago. I love how bunnies turn up on all kinds of products and I'm always searching for cute rabbit-related items. With Easter around the corner I thought I'd find some sweet bunnnies here on Etsy!


Let's Eat Rabbit Fo...
$15.00

Rabbits Gone Fabulous, ...
$9.50

Cute Zombie Bunny 1&quo...
$13.50

Embroidered Pink Dish T...
$12.00

vegan eye shadow, all n...
$5.49

Fine Art Easter Greetin...
$4.00

Hemp Organic Cotton Veg...
$20.00

Bunny Rabbit Birthday &...
$48.00

Vintage Wood Christmas ...
$6.00

Knitted newborn baby ha...
$8.00

Rainbow Rabbit Brooch. ...
$6.00

Spring Bunny Vegan Gour...
$6.00

Bunny Felt Brooch - I h...
$27.00

Vegan Animal Testing Ra...
$2.00

Texty Bunnies Tee - Tex...
$24.00

Hare Jewellery Pendant,...
$60.00

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

No comments: