Monday 13 July 2009

Fabulous New Vegan Sample Bags Out Soon!


I'm just finishing my donations for the Vegan Sample Bags, put together by the wonderful Holistically Heather. She is collecting all items by the end of July 31st and they will be for sale in August. here is a sample of my samples :)

A mix of coin purses, business card holders and mini pocket purses. Made from acrylic felt, and decorated with beads, motifs, wording etc all good fun, and aimed at spreading the word VEGAN! I have a load more ideas, but alas time is running out. So I must pop the items in the post to Heather, and eagerly await the arrival of the new set of bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the stuff looks sooo cute!
The best part about the bags, is going through all of the goodies and seeing what people sent in!