Thursday 28 February 2008

Monthly Challenges

This is where I have chosen to display my entries to Etsy for Animals monthly challenges. for those 'not in the know' about challenges on Etsy, they are , oh heck, read the EtsyforAnimals blog and get the idea :)
My entry for march is this adorable mini shopper. The the is Green- recycled or colour.
I made a gorgeous acrylic felt mini shopper in green, decorated with 3D appliqued daffodils and daffodil and ladybug buttons. I also made Scoubidou yellow and green handles. A perfect example for St Davids Day, my entry to the Green challenge, and a handly little shopper.

All challenge entries will be for sale in my shop, with 10% to going to the cause that prompted me to make it, in this case Etsy for Animals charity of the month.
Photos to follow!



My April entry was a sweet little felt coin purse with an appliqued hedgehog.





My July entry is this bright bold beach bag!

My August entry:

C is for COW! it was difficult to decide on one C, but I think all the posts about moos swayed me, and Voila! here is my entry. A beautiful Cow on a coin purse.

20% of the price of this item will be donated to the etsy for Animals charity of the month.
The link to the item is:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13363328
my shop is: http://midnightrabbits.etsy.com/

No comments: