Saturday 14 March 2009

In praise of StarrlightJewelry


These fabulous earrings were sent to me by the wonderful StarrlightJewelry , whose Etsy shop is full of wonderful Gothic, Victorian delights.
The announcement at the beginning of the shop states: Starrlight Jewelry: Eclectic black bead & rose boutique, which sums it up nicely. Here you will find adorable black and red earrings, necklaces, bracelets and trinkets galore. A wonderful shop full of delightful Jewelry, Gifts and Home decor.
I was lucky to receive these adorable 'Blood Lily - Earrings'. They arrived very nicely packaged, in a box that echoed sophistication.

The earrings are sumptuous and glamorous. The red and black were perfect for a party I was going to and perfectly complimented my red and black attire. They are very well made, with stunning beads that look even more beautiful in real life than the pictures show.
As with all of StarrlightJewelry they are beautiful and romantic, sexy and seductive all at the same time. I'm certainly going to visit the shop again, I just love treating myself, pure pleasure ;)
Check out StarrlightJewelry Blog for a fantastic giveaway contest, Starr is very generous as well as being extremely talented.


1 comment:

Mishkat said...

Starr is a genuinely kind and caring person - and she makes beautiful jewelry too! I have a pair of her earrings and one of her suncatchers - I've also given her earrings as gifts and people loved them.